Saturday 26 March 2011

Progression on Final Album Cover

This is the original picture I have taken my final Idea from for my album cover. I liked this because it shows all 3 of the artist' and supports the narrative of them being unaware of each other.




In order to make the album more professional I experimented around with the contrast and brightness,  I was happy with the final version of the edited photograph.
Once I had chosen my font from a website i added it to the photo i had edited. However when i looked back at it i  didn't like the contrast. I found the artist name didn't stand out much which could effect the ability to sell. So i changed the contrast and brightness of the photograph...
                                      I just made the background picture slightly lighter in order to make the title bolder.



A typical convention of a music video is the song title appearing somewhere, I thought it would be good to put the title directly underneath the artist name to make an instant connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment